PROPOFOL IN MICHAEL JACKSON BODY FOUND EXCESSIVE DOSES

“If you like this publication, then believes to subscribe my RSS .”

Bookmark and Share

michaeljacksonTHE AUTOPSY OF MICHAEL JACKSON REVEALS IN HIS BODY A LETHAL DOSE OF PROPOFOL

DEATH AFTER EXCESSIVE PROPOFOL ABUSE.
The autopsy of Michael Jackson, 2 months after his death, revealed large doses of propofol, which contained his body.
This anesthetic was given by his personal doctor Conrad Murray, who gave him to sleep by introvenoso via, he recognized that he gave Michael Jackson at least 50 mmg of this anesthesic in 6 weeks.
Propofol is an anesthetic for short term, mainly used as induction of general anesthesia in adult and pediatric patients older than 3 years, maintenance of general anesthesia in adult and pediatric patients older than 2 months, and for sedation in the context of Units Intensive care (eg patients on mechanical ventilation and tracheal intubation), or diagnostic procedures (eg endoscopy and interventional radiology).

Its side effects: cardio-respiratory depression, amnesia, myoclonus, pain in the area of administration, allergic reactions in individuals sensitive to components, etc.

When administered propofol, one must take special care of the patient’s respiration and in most cases sumistrar an extra dose of oxygen because the oxygen in the body decreases because propofol is an anesthetic and reduces the ability of respitoria patient.
Therefore always have to be carefully watching the breath of the person receiving propofol is known that Dr. Murray Conrad, had left for a few moments alone with Michael Jackson, to meet others of their patients.

The user manual of proporfol in their warnings and precautions says:

Warnings and Precautions:
Monitor. Provide ventilation and resuscitation equipment. Managing in thick veins to reduce local pain. Cardiac disorders, respiratory, kidney, liver, debilitated or hypovolaemic patients, epileptics. May cause bradycardia and asystole. Do not exceed 4 mg / kg / h for sedation, for occurrence of serious adverse reactions.

At the time of his death, the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, was weighing 50 kilos, eating very little, is more to be discovered that at least 16 hours since his he did not eat anything with needles all over his body and plenty of pills in his stomach.
Since the accident, which set fire to her hair, in the filming of an advertisement for Pepsi, the King of Pop, suffered from constant pain, and he could not sleep properly.

murrayconradNow is time to know the responsibility of Michael Jackson’s personal physician, Dr. Murray Conrad, if there is a possibility of a crime, following the administration of propofol and the lack of appropriate care in such cases, if a homicide inattention or lack of adequate responsibility as a physician, Murray Conrad knew he should have.

 

More case of death of propofol by respiratory depression resulting from overly rapid injection http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_SearchBar.Term=11355404[uid]

About these ads

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

%d bloggers like this: